Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 30...Last Challenge Workout...who is with me?

Day 30...Last Challenge Workout...who is with me? 


Today's Challenge workout is nothing short of INSANE- you got this!

100 sit ups
200 crunches
120s plank
60 pushups
86 Jumping Jacks
64 High Knees
42 Squats
42 Lunges (per leg)


This is it- if you are still doing the challenge, this one takes the cake! This one divides us from the talkers and the do-ers!   If you completed this, you should definitely be noticing a lot of toning in those muscles and feeling inches lighter.  Do you feel good? Great?

I know I do!  I have been accountable and working hard to make sure that I do this workout along with you all, while mixing in my awesome Beachbody DVD systems in right along with all this.

I am really excited to start PiYo and hope that others will join!  If you are interested in know what the heck this PiYo thing is- please PM me or check out my website!  PiYo takes you through stretching, strengthening, and body-weight resistance-based exercises, at a fast, flowing pace- to sculpt and define every muscle, while you burn major calories. PiYo is perfect for anyone who wants to burn fat and get intensely toned fast-without high-impact pounding or complex choreography.  Every workout has a modifier, so you can start at the level that is right for you! This program is for beginners to seasoned athletes and promises to challenge and change your body!


Best part, no weights and no jumps!!

If you are interested, there is still time to get your copy and join the CHALLENGE!



CONGRATULATIONS!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...