Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day #19 CHALLENGE - T-minus 11 days...

#19- Challenge is moving right along!



Today's Challenge:

71 sit ups
119 crunches
75s plank
35 pushups
56 Jumping Jacks
48 High Knees
26 Squats
27 Lunges (per leg)

We still got this.  I should mention that I am still doing this challenge but I am getting another workout that is duplicating the challenge. By using the 10 minute trainer, I am targeting my Cardio, Lower Body and Abs.  Today, I am doing the Total Body trainer and adding in Cardio and Lower Body. I am getting a hard workout, but the proof is in the results and I am losing inches, which feels great!


My food has been consistent.  I took out my Shakeology for the weekend and was really paying for it at the beginning of this week.  I am since back on and feeling wonderful! I am just replacing 1 meal with my Shakeology (Butterfinger is the shake of the week in my house) and that is all it takes! Some days I am replacing my lunch and some days, like today, it makes a great treat for breakfast!  I do replace dinner sometimes, but only when I am getting a balanced lunch in. (still have to have lots of fruits and veggies!)

alysonhorcher.blogspot.com: Why Become a Beachbody Coach?

If anyone is interested in my Beachbody program or looking for a little extra cash in your pocket, PM me and I will get more details to you!

Keep going forward everyone! We are T-minus 11 days and this Challenge is on the BOOKS!!!

~KEL

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...