Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day #22 Challenge- Rum Tastic...

It's Day #22!!!


It's Day #22 People- you know what that means..right?  T-Minus 7 Days- that is it- 7 days to push yourself, to make this Challenge Accomplished, to break through the FINISH LINE!

Without further delay- our Challenge for TODAY is:

77 sit ups
137 crunches
85s plank
40 pushups
72 Jumping Jacks
51 High Knees
30 Squats
30 Lunges (per leg)


- For today- DO NOT focus on the Crunches- I know we pushing it, but focus on the results, focus on your QUOTE that keeps pushing you on.

#fitness #motivation #dontgiveup
Share Moment:

My Motivational Quote is:  

Quitting is NOT an option.  I CAN DO THIS!  

-and yes I have a sticky square that it always around me when I am working out (or just working for that matter! LOL)


I am still focusing on food- although I did "cheat" last night and had a Mocha Hand Shake that really tasted like it was ALL RUM! But, it was my YOLO moment. (Yes, I seriously sat in my kitchen and drank by myself...at least Hubby was home so I wasn't totally being a weird drunk! LOL)

I am not getting HUNG UP on it though.  I have been working hard and if I can't stop and enjoy something out of my "diet" then what the heck am I doing this for? I am human after all.  I work hard to watch what I am putting into my body and work hard at my workouts. And this morning I grabbed my Shakeology and started my day by adding a little Vanilla powdered cappuccino.  (ok, so last night I might have pondered adding my Shakeology to my Mocha Hand Shake- hey, kill two birds with one stone!)

All joking aside - don't let a slip get your down- just keep working- we only have 7 more days, after all!

Keeping Working!
Believe in yourself and keep working hard.
:)  

~KEL

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...