Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Challenge- Day #24- ARE YOU READY?

It's Day 24- are you READY?  


Well, I am.  Even with my seasonal allergies and Summer Cold, I am NOT giving up. (that Kalahari trip is just around the corner- eek!)

Our Challenge today:

84 sit ups
155 crunches
95s plank
46 pushups
76 Jumping Jacks
54  High Knees
34 Squats
33 Lunges (per leg)


Whatever is going on, do not let this challenge get your discouraged.  I know that upon first look, it can seem scary, but it should be getting easier and easier, especially with us staying so consistent.  The build has been slow and we just keep progressing and we are ALL going GREAT!



Plus, only 6 SHORT days to go- can you even believe that? Then what are we going to do...

So, I have a question for everyone- are you remaining accountable? When are you doing your workouts?

I have found that the only time that I can workout is when my kids are asleep.  It does not do me any good to try to workout with them because they want to workout too- and let's just say it is more distracting than um, fun?  They run around like wild hooligans!  To much stress - and I guess I prefer peace and quiet to focus on what the heck I am doing.

I am noticing big things happening!  I am down in sizes right now and although I know I have some time that I still need to put in, I am feeling better than ever (well, before i got this dang cold!).

Yesterday I worked 2 Shakeology Shakes into my day (which is not a usual things for me) and had a healthy dinner of Baked Chicken (with Light Olive Oil and a tbsp of Coconut Oil with some Italian seasoning for taste) and a small bowl of Blue Lake Green Beans and Cherry Tomatoes. If you have not tried Shakeology, I encourage you to give it a taste- I promise you will NOT be disappointed.  It is amazing!

Keep moving and don't take your eyes off of the FINISH LINE!

Great work!!

~KEL

If you are interested in Beachbody Products or Shakeology- visit my website at: www.beachbodycoach.com/KELAMSTUTZ



No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...