Monday, June 16, 2014

Slacker Alert! Day #15 & #16 CHALLENGE

Slacker Alert...


GOOD thing it was only with my BLOG posts- cause I am STILL working out and making this happen. Feeling more toned and energetic and releasing lots of positive endorphins. 

Hopefully everyone managed their workout yesterday- so sorry I forgot about you all! (Long story, had Cali family in then a Dad's day cookout and just got pre-occupied!) 

What was your Challenge Yesterday (in case you missed it):

57 sit ups
83 crunches
55s plank
27 pushups
48 Jumping Jacks
41 High Knees
21 Squats

20 Lunges (per leg)



What is our Challenge today?

60 sit ups
92 crunches
60s plank
29 pushups
50 Jumping Jacks
42 High Knees
22 Squats
22 Lunges (per leg)


Are we drinking lots of water?  Are we pushing, even if it HURTS?  Are we determined and remembering our GOALS?  I think that at this point, and what is working for me to keep me FOCUSED, is find awesome motivational posters and hang them where we are working out.  Determination will keep you pushing forward!



As for food, I started my day with my awesome oatmeal (good thing I LOVE Oatmeal) and a crystal light flavored Lemonade. (need a little flavor here!)

Up for morning snack is some grapes, banana and grapefruit. 

Lunch will be a special Shakeo (I am creating a unique one- fingers crossed that it turns out but if all else fails, Butterfinger Shakeology is on standby!)

My Mid Afternoon Snack will be Hummus and 14 Pita Chips. I am going to add some Grape tomatoes in too!

Dinner will be a taco salad- using leftovers from my Turkey tacos. (it is a small salad and so filling!)

And after workout snack will be my 14 peanuts and large glass of ice cold water!

Let me know what your meal planner looks like- ideas are always welcomed also!

And on a side note- if you are looking for a great, fast workout- definitely check out the 10 Minute Trainer.  I love it- it is fast paced, the workouts are  on two levels, modified and intermediate and it uses the bands in the workouts.  Plus, it is just a great workout.  I have been at it for 4 days now and already starting to see the results in my stomach and arms. 

And added BONUS- it is ONLY 10 Minutes!!!




EMAIL me @ KAM0900@yahoo.com if you are interested -or- visit my WEBSITE @ www.beachbodycoach.com/KELAMSTUTZ

Keep Working it everyone!

~KEL


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...