Monday, June 2, 2014

Let's get FIT- June Challenge - DAY #2

Day #2- C'mon everyone- you are doing G R E A T!


I am pumped up and ready to do this!  I started my day with my Vanilla Shakeology with 2 tablespoons of awesome Chocolate powder peanut butter (if you have not had- your missing out!)  and my water and ICE - because I like my shake to be a little chunky.

Chocolate PB2 Smoothie - Now takes the place of ice cream in my life.    1/4 cup of Chocolate PB2, 1/2 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk, 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder.  Add ice and blend!  Calories 210, Fat 5 grams, Carbs 21.5, Protein 23.5 grams

Now, it is dabbling in some work.  Then I will be starting my awesome MEAN ABS workout!  I am not messing around.  I am sticking to this challenge, I am making this happen for me and for my life, for my body and to help boost my self esteem! 

I am excited and ready to do this.

Enough about me.  Who wants the LOW DOWN on what to do today? 

DAY #2
19 sit ups
6 crunches
12s plank
11 pushups


Who is ready to do this?

I think today I am also going to put a little elliptical workout with this mash.  Just a quick 20 minutes/200 calorie burn.   As for meals for the day:

Breakfast:  Shakeology
Lunch:       2 slices Chicken breast/thin sliced  with 2 slices of whole wheat white bread (because I am SUPER picky)- with 1 tbsp miracle whip (light) and brown mustard with 2 slices of a tomato.  This sandwich is 312 calories.  DRINK WATER!
Dinner:       BBQ Chicken on the grill - this is 160 calories.  We do not use a whole chicken breasts, instead we cut up into smaller pieces and I eat x4.  Also, I pair with Blue Lake Cut Green Beans - which a 1/3 cup is only 15 calories.  If you pair with frozen corn, you are looking at 83 calories for 2/3 cup. (I am partial to green beans).  Also, if you like tomatoes (which I am a sucker for tomatoes) - cherry tomatoes are - 6 cherry tomatoes are 18 calories.  That is less than a lot of fruits and veggies and a good pairing with BBQ chicken.

I am keeping it light. I am trying to really watch my portions and labels!  I want to still eat what I want, but just not so much of what I want!!!
My biggest challenge is that I am SUPER picky!  I don't eat fish, a lot of different fruits and honestly I am creature of habit and would love to continuously eat the SAME things.

You guys are all do this! And I would love to hear what  your eating and your results as we go. 

Let's do this!

KEL

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...