Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day #17 Challenge- REALLY?!?!?%*#$


Its DAY #17 already!  


Holy Cow this month is flying by!  I can not even believe we have been doing this for 17 days - but I know I am feeling great! 


So, who is ready for Day #17's Challenge? (I am eagerly raising my hand!)

64 sit ups
101 crunches
65s plank
30 pushups
52 Jumping Jacks
44  High Knees
24 Squats
23 Lunges (per leg)






Yes, you read that right- 101 CRUNCHES today!

  
You got this, trust me!  



My meals are probably going to be much of the same.  I started with my BIG, TALL Glass of ICE COLD Water this morning and of course, my Oatmeal.  Snack will be a bowl full of Goldfish (a packet) with a Shakeo for lunch (going to try my Butterfinger one again) and then some tomatoes, pita chips and hummus for snack and oven chicken (with olive oil/coconut oil/ basil/Italian seasoning and parsley) with steamed broccoli. I am also putting lots and lots of good old H2O into my day. (Still POP free! Go Me)

I am a bland person and super picky- so my meals will not change much- but please, feel free to add your healthy fix'ins in the comments to share with others. 


I am also still going strong with my 10 Minute Trainer DVD series- which is my official GO TO!  Hands down my FAVORITE workout series YET!


Don't forget, if you are interested in PiYo- will be hitting my website soon! PM for details.


Keep going everyone, we SO got this!!!

~KEL~

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...