Thursday, January 15, 2015

Because I can't wait for the Walking Dead to come back...

This is the worst time of the year...shows are on a break. I get it, I mean, its the holidays and all- but seriously, isn't that when this stuff should be airing?  I hate breaks.  It is so hard, Sundays, those are the ONLY days I get with my Hubby. It is like, quality time- we rush the kids to bed before 9 p to sit down and turn on AMC for The Walking Dead- and it is two hours (we watch Talking Dead too!) of two people being completely engrossed in the TV.  Thoughts get moving in our heads, which leads to conversation about the What IF, this actually happened, like for-realz?

So, that is why I CAN'T WAIT for February 8th to GET HERE already!



See the TRAILER here:




I ask you to think about it. I mean, an entire civilization transformed into Zombies, only a handful surviving. I totally want an underground storm shelter - yea, I am that kind of fool!  Survival packs and PUDDING!

I found it so amazing when I saw the map of where the group had gone. They started in/around Atlanta and they really have not traveled far.  It seems like they have been on the move for years now, but yet, they really have not moved from the general vicinity that is Georgia.  (not that Georgia is not a BIG state)


COUNTDOWN to Season 5 is going on in 
THIS HOUSE!!

~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...