Monday, January 5, 2015

Let's Embark on a New YOU!


We have embarked on the beginning of yet another New Year.  I have spent many days...and nights...thinking about How I can make this year better?  How I can better myself?  How I can find something that makes me truly happy.  I doubt I am alone in this line of questioning.



I feel like I am in some what of a FUNK. I am not happy with my current situations in life - not the ones that call me Mom or the one that calls me Wife..but the one that pays the bills.  It's tough because I feel like I should feel so appreciative and grateful to have the opportunity that I do...but I still feel like it is just NOT the what I was looking for...not what I can see long term and just not it. (let's just be clear, right!)


I mean, I am so creative and I feel like I have had a cover over that creativity for the past few years...and I am bored..stale..stuck in a pattern of dull

It is time to reach up and figure out the WHAT that I am missing. 

Is this the year?  I feel like every year there is some sort of re-evaluation going on..this year it just feel bigger.  I feel like I am listening past myself to a higher power...and that I am kind of in the throws of the what...that I am seeking.  I just hope that I find it, I am great at it, I give it my all and maintain my seriousness in wanting to make it HAPPEN!








I guess it helps that this 

Christmas I did not get 1 

Cricut...I got 2!  I think my 

Hubby and Mom are trying to 

tell me something...I just 

have to listen.  They are both 

different and I am in a real debate 

... do I keep 1 or both?  
Decisions...Decisions...




I think that for me, I love to write (thanks to my Blog Readers!) and paint, I love doing Stained Glass and finding antiques...it is time that I find my way....  I think...wait...I know BIG things are about to happen!  




Keep your eyes peeled because Gray Gables is going BIG!.


What are some of your goals for 2015?  

What are some random things you want to change? 




Let's get back to it - peeps!


#feelingpumpedup

#letsdothis


Don't forget to follow me on:

or




Thanks all!
~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...