Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Anniversary Notes!

Today is my 7th anniversary of marriage with my Hubby.  It has been twelve long years together and seven years of marriage, and let me say, I am more in love with hubby now than I was even back then, and that is saying a lot because I was in love!
Our lives have changed so much in these past seven years of marriage.  Our address has changed recently, our little world where it was just "us" has changed to the FOUR of us! We have had our rough patches, our minds have taken us to places where it feels like our worlds our very different- but with work, devotion to one another and communication, we have remained on the unbeaten path towards happiness.
Those who say that marriage is easy- well, your crazy!  We love, we hate, we hug, we fight, we sing, we scream, we talk, we yell.  We are normal, not reading some invisible manual, rather writing our own pages in the book!
I love my hubby.  He is amazing and has made amazing sacrifices for our family.  Our goals have always been the same, our hopes and dreams very parallel to one another.  Our life is far from complete, we are still living in remodeling mayhem, after all, with two little ones!
So, on this Monday, November 11, 2013, I am shouting, 'Happy Anniversary' from the rooftops to my hubby.  I am proud and feel very lucky to be his wife.

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...