Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Trying Tuesday!!

Wow!  Today has been one for the books.  Work was crazy busy, again.. Picked up my Ladies and headed home. Miss 4 has been a pistol! It was a school day and she is tired. Her ears seem to need new batteries.
So hubby gets up and ready for work. I tried to help out and made him 2 turkey sandwiches, thinking he would have time to handle some bank business and get to work early. Well, that didnt happen...
Someone lost their wallet.  Am I surprised, nope!  His brain is stuck on LOST most of the time and it has been a daily event for him to lose his keys, lock them with phone in work locker, forget this, that, and the other thing.  This stresses me out because I am OCD about keys go here, lunched packed and ready to go night before, clothes set out... Its rather humorous when I stop and think about it!!
Anyways, he stopped at a rite aid on his return home after dropping the girls off at 9 am and after searching the house and car, when he called, lone behold.  And YES, he was late to work...
But that stress left with him and besides the furnace switching to a mode that kicks out COLD air, forcing me to go into the creepy basement with a flashlight to reset it, our night has been calm, thank you Lord! 
Bring on Hump day (my best impression of the camel, as re-enacted by miss. 4!!)
 

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...