Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Lake House- *Movie* - a Favorite!!

Today, I had the pleasure to do something, during the daytime hours, that I never - NEVER- get to do... What, your wondering?  I was able to watch a movie.  OK, yes it is a movie I tried to watch the other night but only got half way through because of a 9:00 conflict with Gray's Anatomy (which is weird because I do DVR it?)  - but I was able to watch it in its entirety - commercials and all- since it was on Cable- THANKS E!!  and Movies we LOVE!

The Lake House (2006)  I know the masses hated it but it I'm a softy.
The Lake House is a great movie.  It is one of those movies that when it is on, I feel compelled to watch.  Keanu, Sandra- the story line is one that moves you and makes you think during the entire movie!  I just love it and I am so ecstatic that I was able to watch it while one of my kiddo's took a NAP- yes, I said it, a NAP, the three letter word that has not been practiced in our house for quite some time now.  But, I guess with this sickness comes sleep!  The big one was busy watching a movie on her own and playing in the mirror- oh to be 4!!

What is one of your favorite movies?  I guess I have one that is my all time FAV and i really have been craving it lately too-  guesses, anyone...anyone... Sweet Home Alabama is my all time favorite!

"Why you wanna marry me anyway?"  "So I can kiss you anytime I want.."   LOVE IT!
Sweet Home Alabama

Now, if only I could find some time and a DVD of the Great Gatsby, Leo edition, I would be set!  My favorite book turned into new movie and I still haven't seen it!

gatsby, retro, print, writing, font, black, cursive, design
Well, I guess there is always tomorrow... Hey, a MOM can Dream, can't she!!


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...