Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas.. time.... is fast approaching- have you made your lists yet?

I can not believe how fast the month of November is moving!  I was freaking out last night because I have no idea what to get some people in my life, and by no means is my list long!

I think my hardest decisions are going to be for my little misses.  My 4 1/2 yo wants everything in all 4 toy books- and I mean everything.  I sat down with her to circle things of interest last week and she asked half way through if she could just X through everything she didn't want!
My youngest cant hold her attention long enough to go through the books seriously-so it is just up to me- oh joy!  They play with all the same stuff, so basically, it is just pick something and split it down the middle.  They each have their own *favorite princess- the 4yo loves Rapunzel and Ariel, the 2 yo loves Belle and Sophia is a split between the 2!

I know that Hubby was looking at the Doc McStuffins station to put all the medical tools from the kit- that is going to be a joint present.

Last year we put John Cena under the tree- wrapped up and gave it to our then 3 yo to open first.  Her reaction was the BEST!  She threw him, that is how mad she was.  We asked her if maybe Santa gave her all boy toys- she was scared to open another present!  (Are we cruel parents?) 

Our 1 yo at the time LOVED him!  She was carrying him around, hitting him so he would say OOH, UGH.. lol.  I finally put him away a few months after the holidays- only to find him here, at our new house.  I was like, seriously- a needle in a haystack, anyone !

Well, as if that year weren't cruel enough, Hubby thinks that John needs to show up again this year- but maybe inside a wrapped toy?  I am so twisted that I like it!

John Cena Tradition, anyone!

I haven't started on the girls and have no idea when I will.  I have a bad habit of wanting to give them anything awesome I get - so it takes some control!

I have, however, finished presents for my Big Ones Teachers and the girls at work! GO ME!



No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...