Saturday, November 23, 2013

Arm Knitting Tutorial- by pinkwhen.com

So,  I have had this skein of blue and orange (GO BEARS) yarn next to my bed with a brand new set of knitting needles that I have YET to pick up.  Tonight, while pinning, I found a tutorial on Arm Knitting an infinity scarf.  Sounded intriguing.  I grabbed my yarn and set on a path to learn!

Well, I did it!  I arm knitted an infinity scarf. This got me thinking- how about a blanket?  Would make great Xmas gifts.. So I watched this tutorial- HOW EASY!!  I can not wait to go to the craft store and pick up some more yarn!

Arm Knitting Tutorial for Blanket

The above link will take you to the tutorial.

Happy ARM KNITTING!!

Beautiful and Simple – DIY Arm Knitting a Blanket – Tutorial and Video, thinking shawl or scarves as I think it would be too loopy as a blanket... but not sure.  I'd have to try it.  @Michelle Floriolli White

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...