Monday, November 4, 2013

Kids vs. remodeling duties

So as I have mentioned before, I have this incredibly LONG to do list. So far, Ive accomplished nothing! My GOAL this week is to get my kitchen painted. Have you ever painted with a 2 & 4 yo? 
Well about 3 weeks ago I made this very mistake!  I decided to attempted to paint the doors for our second floor.  My Dad had them off and on stands in my kitchen and I thought to myself, alright, I can frickin' do this!  So, one night I decided to get out my mini roller, my paint tray and my paint and between dinner time and bath time, I got started.  An hour later I had 1 door done, ready for coat 2 and another half painted.  During this process, my 4 yo only touched wet paint five times... So, here I am, asking her not to touch, for the tenth time, and managing to get paint ALL over myself!!  
Well, the one door looked good! Needless to say, last weekend Hubby took them all outside and used the Wagner on them. He even sanded and repainted the doors I worked so hard on!! 
So, im gearing up for round 2 - project Kitchen!!  
I am in need of lots of luck!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...