Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday madness?

It was back to work for me today, after a 5 day break.  Stressful doesnt even begin to describe my day.  See, a few weeks ago my boss pulls me and my co-worker into her office and informs us that we need to start looking outside of the company.  Now, we were grateful for a heads up but, its been difficult to give my all knowing I am so disposable. I have been in the job for five years and while i used to love my work, lately I feel over worked and under paid. I came to the company with promises of advancement and yet nothing has come up yet... 
So, i went to work today, all while wishing, hoping, praying that I could just be home with my girls! 
Last evening my Hubby commented about how nice it has been with me home and how he is getting sleep bu not having to get up with the little ladies.  God has a plan, I just need to let it happen...

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...