Sunday, November 17, 2013

Shopping for the home- Kirklands!

I love Kirkland's stores! They smell good, they are beautiful, they are fun, exciting and full of color!  The website does the same for me.  I am obsessed and Christmas time is NO exception.  I want everything, and having a NEW house, I find things that I want every-time I shop.  They also have great deals and are super reasonable.

My latest online (my kids are crazy today, so no errands here!) - shopping trip, I found lots of gift ideas, decorating ideas and awesome stuff.

My list:

I just love everything in this picture!

Gifts for Wine Lovers
And I am all about lanterns:


I am trying to go with an Industrial style in the new house (except for when its Christmas- then I need the snowman/moose, down home feeling!

I am in love with this lamp and its on SALE! for $199!!




I also have been looking for a console table for a wall past my entryway- something that looks old, where we can throw our keys and mail and miscellaneous stuff. (Hubby has a BAD habit of emptying his pockets on my dining table- ewe!)
And this table is also $199.  Right in my price range!  I am still debating though- our ceiling are mahogany coiffured and although our floors need redone because they are over 120 yrs old, they are almost an oak color at this point, except for the entry way path, its more worn and weathered, almost a gray color at this point and time.  We do have it in the plans to either have the floors redone -or- carpet - I am leaning more towards Carpet, fluffy cooshness on my feet- but we shall see!

I can't forget the most important part- the COUPONS!!

Free Shipping on Orders of $50 or More - Ends Sunday 11/17


Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...