Friday, November 28, 2014

27- Let's Get HEALTHY...for our kids

What do you do to encourage Healthy 
Decisions?


Challenge Day #27


Do one thing that is good for your health:  walk, 10 minutes; eat a piece of fruit; or get a good nights sleep.


Think about it, setting a good example for your kids in regards to health.  It is something that I have personally been trying to promote in my household since my kids birth.  

It is important. 


I work out, they see me put my fitness clothes on and push PLAY, they see me drink my Shakeo - and they see me run around the house, cleaning, going up and down the stairs, doing my sit ups and crunches.  They even help me, join me and we talk about it.

We eat OK.  I know that we could always do better, but we make sure to have at least 4 servings of fruit a day and we get our yogurt in, and veggies are a tough one, but we get 1 serving a day in these crazy, picky girls!



We honestly believe that "An Apple a day, keeps the Doctor away" and work hard to get some form of apple in our diets.


Today, we are going to eat an extra fruit- Apples and Oranges with lunch today and we are going to do 25 jumping jacks, jog in place for 2 minutes and get a good nights sleep.  We are recovering from the BIG Turkey Day, after all!



What are you plans?  How do you encourage good health in your house?  Are you children active

Please share!
@KelleyAmstutz



~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...