Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 17...Laugh with your Child today...

A child's laugh could simply be one of the most beautiful sounds in the world.....
~unk




Laughter can be the best medicine at times when we have so much seriousness in our lives. And nothing is better than the sound of that belly laugh, the one that comes from deep down in our children.  To watch my kids laugh and have fun is worth more to me as a Mom than any amount of dollar, anything that money could buy.  I know that this is our challenge today, and I fully intend on having a repeat performance, but last night our house was filled with laughter.  My Hubby was home from work and took a good forty five minutes to just be a DAD.  It was awesome.  I got to sit on the sidelines and watch and let me tell you, there has never been anything better!  


Soccer was the game.  The girls started by playing by themselves.  One was the kicker and the other the goalie.  Kind of amazing, since I don't think we have ever watched, let alone talked/played soccer!  Then Daddy got involved and it was belly laughs the whole time.  Soccer then turned into our five year old's favorite past time...WRESTLING.  She loves it when her Dad lifts her up high and swings her all around.  She is a pistol too!  She goes for the shins or will get a death grip on your favorite shirt.  

They were all laughing and it was just F U N. 

 

Yes, I got in on the fun too! My three year old was on the landing reading, so I was able to sneak up on her and grab her and give her a thousand kisses!  Gotta love these girls, who are getting so big!







But, today is a new day....right!  



Our Challenge today is:

Laugh with your Child today.





My thoughts...laugh with them everyday!  It can make things SO much better.  We usually laugh a thousand times a day, everyday...but sometimes, when Hubby is home...our house is a little more stiff.  It was great to see everyone just relax!






Oh, and I want to hear how your 25 year old's went yesterday?  Obviously, we had a good day!  Everyone had clear and concise directives and no one got in trouble, no time out, no talking, no nothing!  It was kind of an easy, peasy day! Even dinner was smooth and everyone ate it all too!

Please share!


~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...