Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 3 - Mom Challenge Hug your child three times today

Hug me..Hug me..Say that you LOVE me...


I am combining my No Yelling challenge from yesterday, with today's Hug your child three times.  

Let's just say, I have this one in the bag
 

Yesterday, after I blogged, of course, my Mom came and captured my children (at 10:00 a.m., I might add- a WHOLE day without KIDS and night too!!) and took them for an overnight stay.  


So, needless to say, technically I passed my challenge for yesterday, but guilt has me thinking that in some way/shape/form...that is was cheating.  


Great...thanks guilt!  



So, by guilt, I have carried over yesterday's challenge to today.  What is better is that today's challenge is:

Hug your Child three times today!


Done and Done!  I mean, seriously, when my kids stay the night away, I miss them terribly. I think it realigns me in some weird way.  They have gotten hug after hug since being home and what is a bonus is that they are sick and just want their Mom!



We have also added onto the 1st challenge- What is one thing we can do together this month.  Yes, yes, we will still be doing Imagination Station, presumably this weekend, but we are also going to take a trip to Build a Bear- since, of course, they have Frozen bears now!  


Anna and Elsa...Bear  we are coming for you!






Day 3 is a done deal...Bring it Day #4!








~


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...