Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 7 of our MOM Challenge.... Leave a sweet note for them


Are you a Lunchbox Note kind of Mom?



I don't do Lunch Box notes...yet.  My oldest kiddo is JUST learning to read so I am sure she would not even pay attention to whatever I wrote!  (I guess, in thinking about this...I could always leave picture lunchbox notes... hmmm)   OK, back to the topic at hand- don't mind my side-track!



Well, our DAY #7 Challenge is:


Leave a Sweet Note for Them.

So, what kind of note should we leave?  I know that the other morning my daughters found a note from their Dad.  He had used a Crayon from their art table and their tablet to tell them he loved them!  (of course I didn't get a pic- DISLIKE)


Today we are challenged to follow suite...  I know that my Oldest will get, "I love you to the Moon and Back"  because that is "our" thing.  My Youngest will get, "You are my sunshine, when skies are gray" because that is "our" thing.  



The challenge then becomes how I will write it because, although my five year old can pretty much sound things out and read, I want her to notice it...but in a round about way!  I don't necessarily want it to be obvious.  And my three year old will have to have words and a picture because, well, she is three!




Overall, I am excited to do this challenge. I think that this is pretty awesome!  I know that my five year old found her note from Daddy and actually blushed when she read it!  It was very cute and a big surprise because Daddy is not usually like that! ;)  Look for updates on how it goes! 




Gotta love these kiddos!



~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...