Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day #4- Kiss your children when they are asleep

I know it isn't something that you might think about.  It is kind of something that just happens!  


I know that I don't necessarily think, 'I am going to go into my kiddo's room and kiss them because they are asleep.' I usually I just go to check on them and they are so sweet, lost in their dreams, that I just kind of have to kiss those gosh, darn, too cute chubby cheeks and whisper my 'I love yous' to them on my way out. 

Lucky for me, I have been doing this since birth- so...they do not wake and I can creep back to my bed and sleep soundly knowing they are safe. 


The kicker is that my Hubby, who works seconds, does the same thing! 

What a good Daddy!! 
Round of applause, please!  


He doesn't go to bed without checking on them first, and he knows that I am getting up right after he settles in. 





So, Kiss your babies in their sleep and send them wishes of good, peaceful dreams of butterflies and rainbows and everything that does NOT exist in this crazy world we are raising them in...








P.S. I gave lots of hugs yesterday! ;)  

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...