Wednesday, January 29, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #10: Discuss your first love and first kiss

Day #10- Discuss your first love and first kiss

Well, I promised to be honest and speak from my heart.  Although it would be magical and dreamy to say that my Hubby was this person, that is just not the reality of what is my life.  My first love was a boy I met when I was fourteen.  It was June, I was just getting home from a 3 week trip to Hawaii with my Best Friend.  We stayed at her family's home in Honolulu on Oahu and it was AMAZING!  I had just gotten home (literally the same day) and my Mom had been talking about this boy on the phone with me while on my Vacation and how he couldn't wait to meet me and blah blah blah.  I was like, OK- seriously I was JUST fourteen.  His parents were close to my parents and it had been that summer that they all decided to get the families together, since this boy's siblings were around the same age as my little bro.  So, back to the facts.  It was the day I got home, Mom loaded me up in the car and we headed out to Oregon to pick up my lil bro from this boys house.  That day changed me life. 

We lived pretty far from one another and spent the ENTIRE summer talking on the phone twenty four seven.  I knew him from front to back and vice versa.  We only saw each other a few times over the summer and once school started we both agreed to take it slow, talking about when we got our license we would pick back up.  I honestly loved him.  He was the first boy I ever said it to and I think that, although I was young, I really meant it.  Just F Y I - we had this weird thing that went on for 10 years.  We would see each other now and again, but we could never get it together enough to be together.  Plus, he drank to much and was a mean drunk and I was not flattered.  I knew he wasn't the "one", especially since when I went back to school after that summer I was infatuated with my Hubby- true story... (God's plan!)

That was my first L O V E .

My first kiss was another story!  It was awkward and quick and there was a fear of braces getting stuck together.  It was with a Neighborhood boy who was my boyfriend at the time.  He was such a nice boy, but it was just a kiss and no spark and soon after we parted ways, agreeing just to be friends. 

Everything was much different in both ways with my Hubby.  The first time I kissed him, I knew he was the "one."  I felt the spark that everyone always talks about.  Our story was an adventure all in its own!  This girl had to put in work with him.  He was trying to play the friend card with me- UN-Uh, I don't think so! This girl was head over heels for that boy and I knew that there was more to "US".  This is where he laughs and calls me a stalker!!!


connotativewords:

December 7, 2012
which is why I refuse to ever let you go

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...