Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1st 2014

Happy 2014 New Year. Went to bed way tolate, 4am- ugh.  My 2 yo decides she is ready for the day at 530. Um, I don't think so...
We all had to get up and out by 10am for a family breakfast.  I was grumpy.  While I got up with the girls and not only got my drunken sleepy self ready but my lil ladies as well, while the Hubby slept in.  Grrr. 
But, breakfast was nice. We got home and Hubby hit me with picking out my cabinet handles of which I said ok, if you put the elliptical together.   He said yes.
After a hellish  visit to Menard ' s we finally found the ones. My day has been trying to say the least. The handles look awesome though.

Now I am exhausted!  Getting ready to turn in and can't wait. But our kitchen looks ah-mazing.  HUBBY got some of the upper cabinets up yesterday and we rang in the New year putting our dished away. I just finished up and I'm thrilled! It's finally really starting to feel like home.

Now,  if it would stop snowing!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...