Friday, January 17, 2014

I I I I workout...

Oh yea. I've been working it out all week with my elliptical and T25 and trust me, I'm feeling it!  I've been using the fitness pal app and tracking my food too and I'm rocking it. My pants are fitting looser, my stomach is flatter and I am losing a lot of that bloat. Plus I feel good. Tired yes, but good. I can feel my self confidence rising. I ran out of shakology though and don't have the $$ to buy it without being a coach right now, but slimfast is filling my breakfast and dinner slots and I am drinking a lot of water. 

My goals: for 2014 I just really want to focus on health, nutrition and fitness. I want to feel good and actually want c to b wear my swim suit this year without being self conscious.  I also want to work on this to help my other issues having to do with image and intimacy.  I also love the example I am setting for my girls. They love to do their workout next to me  while I do mine!

I think tonight I am going to start the 30 day ab challenge. If your looking for determination I'll do my best. I'm in it to win it and fitting it into my day which means I'm serious!

I I I I I workout!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...