Thursday, January 23, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #4

Day #4- Your views on Religion

After my trying day today, this is the perfect topic!  I am a Non-Practicing Lutheran.  I have not been to church since I was very little. There was a turn of events that happened with my family and the church, in which they no longer attended. But, I did go there when I got married to meet with the Pastor and she married us off site.

I have NEVER read the bible. Shocking, right!  I am actually working on the Children's Bible with my Kiddo and really enjoying it.  I do, however, believe in God, a God and I believe in Heaven and Earth and Souls and so forth.  I have set a goal to read the Bible this year along with the Children's Bible with my oldest. This was her choice, of course.

So, after my very trying evening, which is still trying as we speak, I have sought out God's patience and his helping hand with my youngest child who did not sleep last night and is not sleeping, thus far, tonight.  Yes, I am one exhausted Momma today.  I was up with both of my kids, as my oldest seems to be coming down with a cold, I hope! I also had to get up at the crack of dawn to go to work, as I do in the coming morning, again. I am grumpy and tired and feeling very alone right now.  Except for my conversations with God, of course.

Well, I am signing off, I am going to try to get some shut eye before I get awoken again!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...