Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snowed In.

Wow, we got hit with some snow. I walked outside this morning, bright and early, to snow banks up to my knees! I worried because my 4 wheel drive in my beloved is not working. So after some rocking, smooth talking and praying, she pulled free.  We were on the really bad roads, well on our way.  Until, I am crossing the I280 bridge and sliding towards the median.  Thank God for traction control because I was fish tailing bad.  The wind was kicking pulling me All over.  Heart beating out of chest, I finally pulled into my work drive, parked, praised my Tahoe and headed into my full time work.
After having 8 hours to settle down I made the decision not to take highways home so 45 minutes later I finally made it home to get stuck in my own dang driveway in a bank of snow as tall as my Hubby's honda!
Thank goodness I put in for a PTO day for tomorrow because if I can't get unstuck I will be staying home, stranded!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...