Friday, January 17, 2014

FROZEN Friday

We are planning a big 5th birthday party for Ms 4yo. Of course she is obsessed with Frozen and wants everything frozen and of course the stores are sold out, online is sold out, everything is sold out. I can't even find a cake plate-geesh.

So I am relaying my findings to my Mom today and Ms 4yo says "Mom, we can just do snowflakes and light blue plates." She is sooo awesome.  It does mean Mommy is going to have to get more creative but I think I can handle it. It's not like a lot of kids will be here, just mostly family. Hopefully next year she can have a kid bash since she'll be going to school with kids who live around here.

This Birthday is a big one though. Can't believe she is going to be 5 already. Where does the time go?

I am going to tackle cake pops to send to her school for her classmates. It will be my first time using the cake pop maker and I am going to attempt a sugar snowflake to put on the front of the cake pop. More details/pictures to come. I'm scared! 

Anyways here is to my feat of finding Frozen stuff to make my kids 5th b day a memorable one.  (Tear, sniffle)

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...