Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fun for 2014

Love=1
Power=2
Honesty=3

For me for 2014.  Hopefully it's strengthen my Love with my Hubby and Children.

Power to be strong during my trying times in this new house . ( yes 5 minutes ago I did have a melt down. My house is FREEZING because it's -6 outside and my Damn water pipes froze. No kitchen sink and I spilled chicken juice out of the darn food saver bag all over the floor. Then there is no water in our shower and I'm losing it because my laundry is growing by the day.  I want to move back to my old house. Boo.

And Honesty I think to relay my feelings to my hubby.

Yes I am crying on the floor in my room next to a heater...

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...