Saturday, January 25, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #6

Day #6- Write 30 Interesting Facts about Yourself

Oh, this ought to be fun! 
1) My name consists of 2 names "put" together by my parents- Katheryn and Kelley.
2) I am very, very shy.  I have really started coming out of my shell since I have had children.
3) I was a Freshman in High School when I first saw my Husband.  I knew when he would walk by my locker and would always be there waiting. I was in love with him at 14! (Sometimes I think you just know when you meet "the one.")
4) I never thought I would have daughters.  I always thought I would have boys- HOCKEY MOMS RULE!
5) I LOVED my Eclipse- even though it was a piece. I was so sad when it kept blowing the head gasket.
6)  I love my Bulldog but wish I had a furry dog. (Chow particularly or a Pom Ski!)
7)  I want to be a STAY AT HOME Mom, so bad! I want to work from home but be at HOME. (Hey, a girl can always dream and keep trying, right!)
8) I went to Hawaii at the age of 14, by myself with my BFF.  We stayed with her Fam, who my Fam knew and it was awesome!
9) I Love THE FAST and the FURIOUS- especially the 2nd one- Tokyo Drift was Awwsome.

10)  I am ADDICTED to Pepsi. (enough said!)
11)   I want to have horses one day. Gypsy Vanners Please!
12)   I was a preschool teacher while in college. I taught 3 year olds and loved them. 
13)  I dislike the ages 2 and 3- even though {see above} - maybe cause they are my own kids?
14)  I love the things my kids say!  {Yes, please see above} Everyday they have something new and exciting going on in their little heads. I could sit at the breakfast/lunch/dinner table with them and listen to their stories all day. 
15)  When my kids DON'T listen, it makes me go CRAZY (which mine do NOT listen EVER!)
16)  I have endured hell.  (The past 2 years of my life have been terrible. Not between Hubby and I but between Hubby and I vs. the parents.)
17)  I secretly WISH we had been serious and moved to Surprise, AZ.  We even found a house but decided to buy Gray Gables and have no House Payment. (Um, Mistake!)
18)  I hate WINTER. (I say this as we currently have 12* weather and SNOW and winds that are causing a White OUT- I can't even see my neighbors house and they are maybe 15 feet away.)
19)  I LOVE my Husband. (You know I do, Hubby!)
20)  Are we there yet? (Sorry couldn't resist) - Seriously though, I like Turtleneck sweaters.  I think Hubby HATES them, but they are so comfortable and snugly. 
21)  My Hubby bought me $200 shoes for Christmas and I almost fainted. Yes, they are awesome Nike's and brand stinking new for 2014- but I am SO not a Fashion plate! (But, I DO LOVE them- they kick ass when working out with all that AIR!)
22)  My Hubby also got me $75 to Vicki's Secret and its like a hole is burning in my pocket.  Cant wait to get new Bras and Panties!
23)  I am desperate to work at home.  I am working on a class right now to learn copy.  I prayed to God to help and feel like I am doing what I need to in order to be with my Girls at HOME.
24)  I am scared to death for my 4 (almost 5) yo to start Kindergarten.  I wish I could Home School her.
25)  I love to cook.  I can't wait until my Kitchen is finished.
26)  I am still living in a house that is COLD, has no kitchen floor and still don't have an oven/stove.  I do however kick ass at cooking with a Toaster Oven and single plug in burner.  Don't mess with me- I can still make a MEAN Chocolate Chip Cookie! 
27)  I love to sleep.  I don't get much of it, but I do love it. (today I snuck in 2 naps - SHAIKH!) 
28)  I hate it when my kiddo's are sick.  We are battling a bug currently and it breaks my heart when they wake up crying because they cant breathe out of their noses.
29) My wedding vows had an exception in them- NO MINI VANS.  I have a Mom Van - which is my Tahoe and I love her. 
30) Duntuntuntaaaahhh- I went to college to be a Teacher.  I had a bad- BAD Professor in my 4th year who tore me down (did i mention I was Shy?) - and I bailed!  I took my last year getting an Interdisciplinary studies Bachelors degree that makes it very difficult for me to get a Job.  I am a heck of an Administrative Assistant but secretly wish I had stuck it own- got a backbone and make my Teaching degree happen. (um, summers off yo!) But it is what it is, i was chosen for a different path and I am still trying to find it. (Work at home..) 

Now, that is  my thirty.  I really wonder if they are interesting, but that is Me.  Uncensored and all.  (yea, I'm a little crazy, right!) 

Have fun ya'll!!


the secret of life


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...