Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's a McDonalds kind if night..

Do you ever have lazy Mommy days?

Today is one of those days for me.  Back to work I went today and boy was I busy. So glad it went fast but once I'm outta there I am whooped! 

But, onto my other job.  My full time gig I have going on and as soon as I lay eyes on my kiddos I am so tired!  So we pick up and head onto our 20+ minute drive home, as I struggle to keep my eyes opened and on the road!

Then we walk in and the utter chaos begins!  By 4:30 I am hearing "Mom, I'm hungry.  What's for dinner?"  It's crazy.

Well tonight my first floor is reading 52 degrees and even with a salamander heat up its nothing shy of, well, FREEZING!

So it was a, quick kids, jump in the car were going to McDonalds.  2 chicken nuggets later we are home and camping out in my youngest room with the space heater, of course!

Hopefully I make it a little fun and memorable. We don't eat out a lot and when we do I try to make it a big deal.

Caught Otis, our Bulldog sniffing the dry container.  He is a good boy! 

Guess I am going to have to workout tonight too.  Gotta set a good example!!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...