Saturday, January 4, 2014

I made a Website- WHAT?

Well, I made a website today.  I was bored?  I don't know if that works or not, but I really want to work from home and they say that is a first step.  The thing is, it is a plus to have a website when trying to work from home? Who Knew right? 

So, I jumped aboard, and made a website!
~~~~GO ME~~~~~~

Of course, it has to do with my home base- this blog, DUH!~  This is my baby, after all.

So, if you want to check it out- trust me, it isn't anything special, but it is what it is!

And, most importantly, it was SUPER easy! (I'm a beginner tech savvy individual here!)


Check it out at: 
https://sites.google.com/site/lifeatgraygables/ 


 

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...