Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Operation DEEP FREEZE!!

Well today I made a huge mistake.  I got up, got ready, and headed out in the -16 degree weather to work.  I get there and my co- worker sends me a text that it's a level 3 snow emergency and Noone I'd supposed to be out.  We'll our work still wasn't calling us off, so I was like, ok I'm here. 
Then it closed at 7 am. I got as much done as I could and asked to head home at 830 am.  Well right before I was leaving, the Super in charge asks about the emails I have to load.  I can't leave until they are loaded.  I'm furious. 
So at 11 am I finally get to leave.  My poor truck is FROZEN and making terrible noises as I am driving 25 mph on sniw covered ice. 
I made it home 40 minutes later and couldn't of been happier.  Now my hot water is none existent, my house is so cold and I'm ready for 90 degree weather!

We should a moved to Arizona...

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...