Friday, January 10, 2014

Tonight I am...

A root beer drinking (Damn it's sooo good too) cookie Baking Mama.

I wrangled my kids after work, came home to disastrous rooms, got them and the kids cleaned up, fed, and threw a load of laundry into my unthawed washing machine and while my kids were going nuts and I was slowly starting to be the Mom who yells, it hit me. Cookies!

So I calmly got out my flour, sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs, baking soda and vanilla and whipped up my batter.  I put in it the fridge, continued helping the girls with their mess, calmly!  Put a bakers dozen in and they had a cookie snack, in which 4yo gave me a Giada 10!  Go me.. 

Now they are sound asleep and I'm drinking some yummy root beer, making cookies! 

Next stop is a workout. Um, I think I ate a little too much raw dough... opps..

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...