Thursday, January 30, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #11- Put your IPod on Shuffle and write 10 songs that POP UP!


Ipod  nothing better than walking down the street or mowing the grass listening to your  IPOD. It really makes the neighbors wonder what is wrong with you  when your favorite song comes on.

Day #11-  Put your IPod on Shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

How sad (since I am a MOM and have to share my stuff with my rotten children) of course #1 is Minnie's boutique (really!)

#2 is Unfamiliar by Snowball (my old Best Friend in Cincy)
#3 is Clique by Kayne West with JayZ and Big Sean
#4 is Unconditionally by Katy Perry
#5 is Love Game by Eminem feat. Kendrick Lamar
#6 is Red by Taylor Swift
#7 is Like Whaaat by Problem feat. Bad Lucc
#8 is Love Me by Lil Wayne feat. Drake and Future
#9 is It Wont Stop by Sevyn Streeter feat. Chris Brown

and -Drumroll please------

#10 is Dark Horse by Katy Perry feat. Juicy J

***My FAVORITE song on my IPod right now is Adore You by Miley Cyrus.**

Side Note: at least none of the Frozen tracks showed up- so over it!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...