Tuesday, January 28, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #9- How you hope your Future will be like...

Day #9- How you hope your future will be like.

This is a loaded question in my opinion.  I feel like if I profess how I envision my life in the future, maybe the future will be bleak. Maybe less than bleak.  I have no idea what my/our future holds.  I have always lived in the, how is my life going to be... how will my life turn out... and the older that I get, the more I realize that hoping, dreaming, wishing is fine and all, but nothing is what it seems until your in the now.  I have been living in the now for quite some time and taking each day in stride. I also am a huge worry wart and if I get to far ahead of myself, my OCD pipes up and I get hives from thinking about how something was supposed to be in my mind and didn't happen that way. 

Two years ago we bought a house and have been remodeling and we bought it on a whim. Something we both could see that was just a pile of rubble to everyone else.  We could see our lives in this house.  We had visions and dreams that were created with the dilapidated piece that once stood before us.  Two years later, we are further along but at first snow and unusually cold weather, we both really want to move south.  Abandoned our so called dream and head for the hills, onto something else.   I guess that is why I am where I am about the future.  I hope a lot.  I hope that my children stay safe, I pray for that actually. I hope that Hubby and I stay safe and that our life remains somewhat pain free.  I hope that we are able to keep our marriage healthy and stable and continue to grow with one another.  But at the end of the day, all I can do is make sure that today was a good day.  Today I remembered to do something kind for everyone, to say my I love yous to my family, to pray for the positives of today and remain thankful for what we have today. After all, tomorrow is not a guarantee, right.
live for today 

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...