Saturday, January 25, 2014

Life Hacks

I love life hacks. . ght now I have a.osh darn canker sore where my lip meets my gums on the bottom and IT'S KILLING ME. I have used honey, which dulls t h e pain.  I have used a (don't laugh) green tea bag (yes Hubby had a field day with this!)  And nothing happened.  I tried a mixture of equal parts water and perioxide, nothing thing changed.

My last read was salt.  Um OMFG.  You don't know pain until you put salt on a wound. I also tried a salt water rinse. Yet it's day 4 and hard to talk or eat. It just hurts. 

So I'm onto a tums.  Here's hoping it works. Plus a lot of other stuff on thus sheet too to give a try! 




**update: it worked.  Its almost gone .  thats Crazy!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...