Monday, January 20, 2014

Gearing up for Valentines Day

This year is going to be an exciting Valentines Day!  My kiddo is in Pre-K and we have stuff to make/bake for her classmates! I love the crayons, melted and shaped like hearts, I also printed some stuff for Frozen Valentines, which Ms. almost 5 YO loves, right! So, I think we are going to have to meet in the middle- maybe do both? I guess we will have to see how much time this Momma has! 
I also want to do some cool stuff for the FAM too- found this picture and think the sentiments are adorable:



Thank you Pinterest!






























                 





valentine's day countdown

Ooh- this is cute too!

Free Valentine's Day Printables


Check out Shanty2Chic blog- GREAT blog BTW!

Oh, I can already feel the LOVE!







No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...