Saturday, January 4, 2014

Latest Read... Dark Witch - Nora Roberts

I would like to Pre-Face with the fact that I LOVE TO READ!  I wish I had more time in my life to just READ!  I think that when I read, I am setting a good example with my girls, like excersiging and eating right.

I would also like to say that I am a HUGE Nora Roberts FAN!  I love her, all her books, her as Nora Roberts or J D Robb- I just love the way she writes and the way she puts the pictures in my mind.  I hope that I can one day write just like her and create the vivid images in my readers minds!

So, the latest book, that I pre-ordered back in April and finally got around to downloadning ( yes, it came out in November, I know!) is Dark Witch.  It is AH-MAZING!  I am alomst finished, and kind of taking my time because I know I will be disappointed when its over and I have to wait for the next book.  I love the series books.  I connect with the characters on such a personal level and by the end I feel like I know that characters.  This book is NO DIFFERENT!  I am in love with Iona and Boyle.  I love, love, love the name Branna or Branaugh!  I love the Magick aspect and Ireland and the images that I have in my mind.  I can't wait to finish, but then I don't want to finish it!

If you have an opportunity to read this book- PLEASE DO!  If you have the chance to read any Nora Roberts Books- please read!  You will see what I already know about her as an author!

Happy Reading!

Update:  just finished this book and it was a great book. I can't wait for the next book to come out. A must read!!



No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...