Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Are you trying to get a Swimsuit B O D Y for the Summer?


Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought to yourself, "UGH, Swimsuit season...."

The dreaded time of year where beaches, pools, swimming parks are filled with tons of Swimsuit ready people, not worrying about their body image, instead they are having F U N...




Well, that is where I come in!  I am here to be your new Coach. A mentor if we may, to help you achieve your dreams of getting into shape to find a healthier you and as a special B O N U S, you will get a free better body to put into that Swimsuit to join all those people who are living their lives and having F U N!

The programs I stand by WORK. That is the bottom line. You do the work and it will do the work on helping you achieve your goals. 

I won't lie, it is going to take a lot of determination, will power, want and work to get us to the finish line - but I am more than confident that YOU can do it!


Me completing T25 CARDIO!


Here is a little background into who I am.. Surprisingly enough, I am someone just like you.  I have two wonderful babies, 3 and 5, and honestly just got stuck in my role of Mom, Employee, Maid, Wife. I worked full time in a stuffy office, stuck to my chair for my shift.  I tried to pack *healthy lunches and snacks but I was so busy that I barely touched my lunch daily. Then I would go pick up my kids and be exhausted. I feel into a pattern and would literally come home each day and sit on the couch to fall asleep. The problem is, this was not a recharge- this was an Energy Zapper. Instead of waking refreshed, I would wake up groggy, moody and ready for BED.  

Something changed in my universe. I stepped on that awful thing we call a Bathroom Scale. EEK!  I did NOT like the number that was greeting me and I knew it was time to break free of my Office Chair and my Energy deficiency and find a way to be healthy, feel great and get more Energy!!




This is where Shakeology comes in and play a key role in my journey. I am hands down addicted to my Shakes. Not only do I feel better, have more energy but it is also kicking my crazy chocolate cravings in the butt!  It is an amazing formula and I can honestly say that I crave my Shakeology Shakes!




There are tons of flavors to choose from and the recipes are endless!  I am obsessed with Vanilla.  I find it easier to mix with just about anything and I am hooked on my PB cup recipe.  My Shakes taste just like a Reese Peanut Butter cup without all the calories. 




So, this is just the first step in my decisions to join Beachbody as your coach.  The other part that had me hooked were the programs!

I challenge you to stay up late just 1 night -or- get up early just 1 morning and find a commercial for Beachbody.  You would be so surprised to see how many you would find.  And if you watch the infomercial, you would know why I made the decision that I did.  The programs are REAL the workouts are REAL and the trainers are..Guess what... REAL.

What am I talking about?  I know you are wondering, right!  Have you ever heard of P90X?  And insane workout that might have almost killed at least 1 person you know!  It was a beast of a program and really worked in getting people of all shapes and sizes, fit.  The proof was in your friend.  The challenge was in their story and it was a huge seller.  Did you know that P90X is now on a 3rd DVD series?  That is how awesomely insane the workouts are!






This is just 1 example of MANY. I am currently Challenging myself with the Focus T25 DVD set.  Shaun T is kicking my butt and I fell better than I ever have in my life.  Determination is the name of my game. 




I also have the 21 day fix, that I am reading up on right now. The program looks like a keeper, even coming with portion control containers and really focusing on what you eat with a workout targeted to results. 


And my last little gem, that I am still waiting on, is the 10 minute Trainer set with Tony Horton (of P90X) and I am so excited about this program. Yes, I did watch the Infomercial on this workout program and that has me just a little more hyped up! (not going to lie)

This Workout Program targets all muscle groups for a full body workout in JUST 10 minutes! My copy should be here any day and I can not wait to get it started!

As you can see, I am very excited about Beachbody, it's products, the results and what it is doing for not only ME, but my family is benefiting also.  I have more energy, I am more active and I am sending off these wonderful endorphins that my Mood has increased as well! 

I encourage you to check out my website and see what all the hype is all about for yourself!  




I am a part of the product with my business and I am so energetic about it and excited for others to join my group, my circle and my life.  

Part of my programs offers a Fit group on Facebook, property named: Fit club with Kel, in which I help you through the entire process. You are never alone through this Journey.  When you order Shakeology or a Challenge Pack, you also get great benefits, like online support (from yours truly) on top of the Facebook groups.  If you are making the commitment to change your life, I am making the commitment to be on your sideline, cheering you on every step of the way.



Which brings up another channel.  Have YOU ever thought about COACHING?  I am looking for Motivating people who are ready to earn an extra income, inspire others and commit to the program themselves. It is 100% your business, to make as you will, but you will still receive my help, my support and my extra push along your Coaching Journey.

Please look into being a COACH as my website: I WANT TO BE A BEACHBODY COACH.  Click on the COACH link on the page and there is where you will find everything you need to sign up to be a Coach and reap the exciting benefits and rewards that come with being a part of Beachbody.

If you want more information, or just have questions, feel free to email me anytime.  If you are ready to start your Beachbody new life, visit my website to get started with Shakeology and/or a Challenge Pack today!


Let's do this!

~KEL~











No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...