Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Its DAY #4 Everyone- Let's keep moving foward

Who is enjoying Shakeology with me?


I am really curious to know what is adding Shakeology to their day?  I am obsessed with Shakeology.  I am *only having 1 shake a day but wish I were having a double dose daily.  That is how yummy my Shakes are!

Curious about this SHAKE I speak of?  It is ah-mazing!  I prefer Vanilla.  I think there is a lot more pairing you can do with Vanilla than any other- but then again, I don't really experiment.  I am obsessed with my Reese inspired Shake and that is just about it!

pinned image
I know that it is DAY #4 and some of you may be getting a little "tired" of these tedious workouts- but 1 quick question for you- How bad do you want this?

I know the feeling- I get bored SO easily. I mean, I join something and if I am not getting "it" quick enough, my impatience sets in and it's all over!!!

But, I want this!  I am dedicated to this and making this change, for good.  I think the most powerful thing that I came across ed today was this:


It takes 4 weeks for YOU to see your body change,
It takes 8 weeks for your FRIENDS to notice,
It takes 12 weeks for EVERYONE ELSE to see your results,
DON'T GIVE UP!!!
Everyday that you eat right and get your workout in ADDS UP!



So, if you are doing this challenge with me, Keep Going! I am here! We are doing this together. I am determined to get fit and look nice in my swim suit!

Our Challenge for today:

27 sit ups

10 crunches

20s plank

14 pushups




Dinner ideas for tonight:

Choose 1 of the following:
1) 5 ounce piece of Chicken (no skin, no frying) - this is my option (Picky Picky girl!)
2) 5 ounce piece of fish (no frying!)
3) 5 ounce piece of turkey (no skin, no frying)
(5 ounces is approx. the size of a deck and a half of playing cards!)
2 servings of VEGGIES
Choose 1 of the following beverages:
1) 1 12-oz can of diet soda
2) 1 cup of lemonade (fresh)
3) Unlimited PLAIN Water (Flat or Fizzy)
4) 1 cup of flavored water
5) 1 cup of juice (no concentrate please)
6) 1 cup of unsweetened iced tea or any type of tea
7) 1 cup of low-fat, reduced-fat, or fat-free milk, unsweetened soy milk, or unsweetened almond milk.


Keep going everyone! We got this!!!

Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...