Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hi, It's your AVON Lady calling! (Specials for Saturday, 6/21/2014)



Something GREAT is happening today!  It's the FIRST day of SUMMER and my AVON is helping you celebrate by offering 21% off of $50 through my website TODAY only, until MIDNIGHT. The best thing is- through my website, you have your products SHIPPED right to your DOORSTEP! 





I have a few great deals that I wanted to share with this offer today!

1. Foot works collections/sets in the OUTLET catalog are being offered at a GREAT price right now. (see OUTLET ebrochure to see)



2. One of my FAVORITE's AVON Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream (504-160) is on sale for $5.99 right now and is a BEST SELLER! 





3. Skin so Soft Aqua Express 4 piece hydration station set is $12.99 (great deal!)




You can find ALL these and MORE on my website! 
Visit today and take advantage of the 
21% off with your purchase of $50
- TODAY ONLY

Happy AVON-ing!


~KEL

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...