Friday, June 20, 2014

Day #20 CHALLENGE- T MINUS 8 DAYS....

Day #20 and BONUS It's FRIDAY!!!  

(that also means that tomorrow is REST DAY!) 


We keep progressing, adding to our workout little by little.  It might not seem like much to the naked eye, but when you are the one crunching and squatting, I can feel the intensity building!

PERSPECTIVE:
Everyone is doing great and we are all "Killing It"- so keep it up - we seriously have 8 Workout Days left - 2 are REST Days!

I guess it is time to get the CHALLENGE for the day, right!  I need ENERGY here!  I need EXCITEMENT!


OUR CHALLENGE:
74 sit ups
128 crunches
80s plank
40 pushups
58 Jumping Jacks
50 High Knees
28 Squats
29 Lunges (per leg)


Keep watching your portions when you eat, this will help aid you in meeting your mark. Portions are key.



Any results to share?  I am down 5 inches in my waist and I seem to have a fluctuating scale (uh hum...) but for the past two solid days, I am reading 2 lbs lost. I seem to be holding also, so that is very important. I am finding my arms, legs and stomach more toned (I have a long way to go, but it is a starting point!) and just overall, I feel so much better!


I would definitely recommend incorporating Shakeology into your daily diet.  There are a lot of nutritional benefits, but on the side I have noticed that my nails are growing and they are not brittle, my hair is much more shiny and manageable and is also growing up a storm. These are notable things because prior to drinking Shakeology, my nails were barley growing and very brittle and my hair was stuck at one length, since January! Plus, I love the energy I am getting from the shakes and the cravings it is taking away from my daily routine. (Seriously have not had a POP in weeks!)

I am also happy to report that I am staying consistent with this Challenge and with the 10 Minute Trainer- which is kicking my butt and I am loving it!

Keep your Focus and Get this Challenge DONE!  If you want to share or having any upcoming ideas, please let me know!

Interested in Joining Beachbody?  Ready for a killer body for Summer?  Visit my website at: www.beachbodycoach.com/KELAMSTUTZ

Want to earn some extra cash while helping others succeed in their fitness goals? COACHING is the thing for you.  You can sign up at: www.beachbodycoach.com/KELAMSTUTZ



Thanks everyone.
Kel

BONUS- Here is a Veggie and Fruit Calorie Sheet for Sharing:


And a Fast Food Calories Sheet (eek!)


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...