Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day #5 of my June Challenge

It's another day and I am trying to stay on top of my workouts and food! It has been 5 days and I feel good! I am so happy to have my Shakeology back in my life!

How is everyone out there doing with their own challenge? Are you staying on top of your goals? Are you using any type of log? Are you feeling good?

I am really focusing on my food this week. I am cutting portions down and really trying to look at fuel for my body.

Last night I made chicken breast in the oven with 1 tbsp. Of Olive Oil and 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil. I also added some basil and had the moistest, tender chicken ever. I could eat that EVERYDAY!

This morning I started my day with my Shakeology (Reese yum) and then snacked on an 80 cal. Greek Yogurt with cherries. Yum yum.  Lunch was 2 hard boiled Brown eggs (can't wait to get chickens next year) and 7 cherry tomatoes. Delic.  Dinner will be my left over chicken and broccoli and I can't wait!!

Don't forget the workout! It's Day 5.  We got this!!!

Next week we are going to add some cardio to the calendar. Got to get us moving!!!

Keep moving everybody!#

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...