Monday, June 2, 2014

Let's get fit - JUNE challenge DAY 1

Who doesn't want to look great in their Swimsuit this summer?

Ugh, it is almost that dreadful bathing suit season... I am not ready at all.  I keep saying to myself, I wish I had worked out more, tanned to "hide" my tummy and thighs, not ate that burger that was oh, so, delicious.

So, what do I do? I stop eating.  I do F A D diets.  I workout like a crazy person for a few days then get tired of it.  Then I go out in my suit feeling completely uncomfortable. 

Well, no more!  My life is on a changed path and I am not looking back.  I am going to do this.  I am going to get fit, flatten up my fat and feel good!

It all starts TODAY! Who is with me? 

Get ready, it is MEAN ABS June here and I would like everyone to join me on this awesome transformation.  I will be using Shakeology in my journey.  If you are interested in Shakeology, visit my website at: www.beachbodycoach.com/KELAMSTUTZ

June Challenge:





















This will be a daily tracking and since I am a day late in posting (opps- yesterday was HECTIC)  I will say that I did the workout yesterday. If you missed it (I did post on the facebook group) https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitclubwithKel

DAY 1:   
15 sit ups             5 crunches              10s plank                10 pushups

You can always start today and just skip the Saturday REST day- it is NOT to late.  Join me and let's get this done!!


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...