Monday, June 23, 2014

Challenge - day #23

It's Day #23- you still here?


Our Challenge:
80 sit ups
146 crunches
90s plank
43 pushups
74 Jumping Jacks
52 High Knees
32 Squats
32 Lunges (per leg)


Are you starting to feel the burn?  What do you do to take the focus off of the work?  I have turned on my iheartradio and my ear buds and jammed the work away! If I focus on my counting I will get bored!  The numbers are getting so high and those planks are no joke!

We are almost there and the finish line is in the distance- that is MY DRIVE!



(wondering to myself, what am I going to do next...don't worry, anyone who knows me- knows I will come up with SOMETHING!)

Keep watching your portions, keep pushing towards your goals and keep striving to do better!

T-minus 6 days...and counting!  AND GO!


~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...