Friday, June 27, 2014

Challenge DAY 27...Opps I fell OFF the wagon... Get BACK UP!

Challenge Day #27...2 days to GO!

How fast has this challenge been?  It seems like it is flying by! I can't believe it has been almost 30 days of staying positive, accountable and working towards the GOAL.

I get to add a day (so I am a day behind- boo!) thanks to a massive migraine and just feeling really terrible all day yesterday. (Summer colds SHOULD NOT exist!)

But, for everyone else... YOUR CHALLENGE today is:

94 sit ups
182 crunches
110s plank
55 pushups
82 Jumping Jacks
60 High Knees
38 Squats
39 Lunges (per leg)

You are ALMOST there!  Keep PUSHINGWE GOT THIS! (even if you miss a day- IT IS OK!)

2 days to go- that is it!  Let's Do IT!!


How has everyone been doing with meals?  Shakeology has really helped me regulate calories in my everyday diet. I have only been doing 1 Shakeo a day- but the results are there!  I make sure Lunches are under 300 calories and have been trying to get snacks in- but truth be told, I am a horrible snacker! I just won't do it because a snack to me is chocolate or something like sour patch kids. (it's sad but SO true!) - so I have been steering clear and working with goldfish (reading packages) or peanuts (again, only allowing myself the allotted calories on the package) or rice cakes. (blah, blah, blah) and I often forget!  Another good snack that you have to watch is Craisins.  I try to get some of these in place of my sweets also!

Remember, Life Style change!  This is not just to look good (let's be honest- it won't be GOOD, but it will be Better!) in my swimsuit, but feel better in my body. I only get 1 after all! 

Keep doing this, with or without me! (I hope it's with me- I need to be accountable and would love feedback!)

2 more days of this challenge left- LET'S BLOW THIS POPSICLE STAND!
~KEL

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...