Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day #10-- Are you a part of the CHALLENGE?

It's Day #10 everyone!


I have been getting some feedback about the challenge. All is good. I just keep on keeping on. Last night I did the challenge AND brought T25 back to my DVD player. Made it happen and boy does it hurt today- but no pain, no gain! Love T25! It is an awesome workout and keeps you moving - and besides, who doesn't have 25 minutes for a great workout? Shaun T keeps pushing you through it too! (BONUS!)
Photo

Excited to get my 10 minute trainer in the mail today..can't wait to get started with that and the awesome whole body workout that it provides.


If you are curious about these programs, visit my website for more info:


Ok- so today our challenge workout is:
42 sit ups
47 crunches
35s plank
21 pushups
36 Jumping Jacks
34 High Knees
15 Squats
13 Lunges (per leg)



It is definitely getting more intense! 42 sits up and 47 crunches. Just remember, you can do this! I am right here doing it too! (my elliptical holds my feet for me- glad it is still in use.. LOL!)

Feedback would be great also! I have been feeling like I am on my own here (even though I know I am not by some conversations).

We are into week #2 and doing great. Keep it up!
 
All this for only $205 with Shakeology -  Visit my website: www.beachbodycoach.com/KELAMSTUTZ

Insanity is on SALE right now for ONLY $119.85 (Shakeology is not included)
Get the 10 Minute Trainer for $79.90 (Shakeology is not included)  AND get started with me (My Program should be here TODAY!!)

Thanks Everyone- Keep on Gettin' FIT!

~KEL


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...