Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day #11- Keep PUSHING!


DAY #11


Day #11 - Keep Pushing, no matter how rainy, or gloomy the day is! (or cold!)
Our Challenge today is:
46 sit ups
56 crunches
37s plank
22 pushups
40 Jumping Jacks
36 High Knees
17 Squats
15 Lunges (per leg)

It is getting more challenging as each day progresses, but just keep at it. Keep your FOCUS on why you are doing this, what is driving you and push yourself to KEEP GOING!

I am on Day #2 of Focus T25 and it always amazes me how HARD day #1 is and how Day #2 seems manageable. (It is still intense, but I killed it!) T25 is also unique because Shaun T is pushing you while asking you the same questions I asked above. We are all challenged in one way or another in our life, why not be challenged by trying to change your life?

Keep pushing yourself and keep making healthy decisions in your food choices. The end results will be the proof of all our hard work!

Thanks everyone who is participating with me 

~Kel

(see the tidbit about Shakeology and why it is a part of my healthy food choices)


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...