Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day #26- The Challenge is ON!


Day 26 


ONLY 3 days to GO!  C'Mon - don't give up YET!  If you missed yesterday, that is OK. Get back up and start AGAIN today.  Keep Going, Keep Working- GET RESULTS!




Your Challenge for Day #26:

90 sit ups
173 crunches
105s plank
52 pushups
80 Jumping Jacks
58 High Knees
36 Squats
37 Lunges (per leg)

It isn't going to get any easier than this at this point in the challenge- so DO IT!  It is tough, it is sweaty, it is grueling, but it is called a Workout for a reason!  YOU GOT THIS!

As we are winding down to the end of this challenge, I hope that you will join me in my next challenge.  I am anxiously awaiting my PiYo DVD system and hope to make a challenge group out of my experience with it!  I am excited- putting Pilates and Yoga together- and this isn't your Mama's Yoga either!  I can't wait to get started and tell you all about the program and find the results!  (although I really LOVE my 10 min. trainer DVD system!)



Keep moving, keep eating right and remember- 3 days to go- YOU CAN DO IT!


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...